Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some favorite photos from Krakow

I am trying to stay current on my photo uploads, as my camera is getting full, but it takes quite awhile. Here are some photos from Krakow from June 22 ish:

Pierogies!

Pierogies at last.

Hope Amidst Horror

Hope Amidst Horror, at Aushwitz

The risk of flip flops

The risk of flip flops

Lee on a Night Train to Budapest

Lee on a night train to Budapest

You are always welcome to look at my photos on my Flickr page, though I must warn you there are a lot and I haven't culled any for quality. We enjoy reading your comments. I swear to you Lee promises to do more blogging. Right now he's updating his "Cities I've Been To" application on Facebook to make everyone jealous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to my traveling friends! I read your updates with joy and envy...pirogies (sp?) AND tan lines!?! It's so unfair. :) We miss you in the Midway but don't want your travel blog (or summer) to end. Eat a Magnum Blanco for me, if you can find one.

Love, Michelle (and Seth)

c matson said...

What a wonderful time you two are having. Thanks for sharing the pictures and words with your family & friends. I expect a shot glass for my collection. Luv
the old man