Monday, July 28, 2008

Overdue Update!

Whew! What a fast several days we've had. We're now beginning the last 1/3 of our journey already! We've done so much yet it has gone so fast. This is a crazy sensation, one I must tell you more about when I return in about a month.

Currently we are in a bar using the WiFi in Prague, Czech Republic! We successfully met up with my brother Joe. We actually met up with him several days before we were planning to, in Zurich, by accident. Lee and I were taking photos of some nice churches and all of a sudden Joe appeared in a picture. Then he appeared across the street with his friend Simon. We were all pretty surprised, and celebrated with Starbucks. Mmm.

Tomorrow we are going to Berlin and we've just bought plane tickets to Barcelona for Thursday. We'll try to do Madrid together, then Joe has to get back to Frankfurt to fly back to the US and Lee and I will go to...

Stay tuned! Gotta run, battery's dying and Pilsner calls...

No comments: