Sunday, August 3, 2008

Two weeks and Three Days!

The title of this post shocks me, because I cannot fathom how the time went so fast. My flickr site has 983 photos on it, with more uploading as we speak. My feet have callouses of a weathered mountain man hermit. My skin has the hue of a Mediterranean. My mind has opened. All is well with me.

In less mystical terms, you should know that Lee, Joe and I made it to Madrid. Joe flies to Frankfurt on Wednesday, and on the same day Lee and I leave for... we haven't decided yet. Since meeting up with Joe in Freiburg we've done Strasbourg, France, where we got to say a final good-bye to our friend Celine, to Passau, Germany, where we stayed with a friend of Joe's and her hilarious family, to Prague, to Berlin, to Barcelona, to Valencia, and now to Madrid.

We look forward to the end of our adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lee and Jessica!

Just wanted to say that your blog has been awesome (I literally check it every day). The camels were simply the best, better than all the rest (damn lyrical memories inter-messing with the brain!).

All you missed here was the Troll 2 movie festival... and some political crap, but the new bridge is almost done - yay!

Hope to see you soon:)

Devin