Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quick post before bed

Hey everyone, we're leaving for Vilnius in the morning and I'm not sure how the internet access will be there. Even though we're footloose and fancy free traveling the world, I want to acknowledge all the events in the lives of the friends we left behind:

* Congratulations Brenda and Andy on pledging your lives to each other in holy wedded matrimony!
* Happy birthday to Julie, who is still young and vivacious!
* Happy birthday to my mom, who birthed me and who is awesome!
* Happy birthday to Lee's sister, and my friend, Kate!
* Happy birthday to Allison!

Okay, gotta run, scary Ukranian guy lurking around computer waiting his turn.

p.s. Kate, Allison and my mom are still young and hot too. I give special assurance to Julie because she had worried that at this milestone birthday, she has lost some of her appeal, which, if you've ever met Julie, you know is a ridiculous fear :)

No comments: